[Wine] Stuck on loading screen

jordan triplesquarednine at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 11:15:47 CST 2011

Hi max,

> Bro your awesome you have skills cuz that fixed all my problems  you broke it down enough for me
> to understand it correctly my games are working fine now thank you!!!!!

no problem, and your quite welcome... :)

I'm glad you got it working, but to be honest though, what i told you
was all newbie stuff ~ that you could have easily read about in the
Wine documentation... i felt bad because you had gotten blown off, and
no one on the wine list was probably going to help you.... i guess
they don't remember when they were newbies..?

my hope is that this will help you get started, and pointed in the
right direction. Both with Wine and linux in general.  There is tons
of resources on the web, to help you get used to linux.
I highly suggest you learn as much as you can. Linux is an extremely
powerful OS, if you know how to use it well.

good luck,

jordan