[Wine] Permissions Error when Installing from Multiple CDs (CIV IV)

thethinker wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 25 20:35:09 CST 2011

Hey all,
   I'm trying to install CIV IV on Ubuntu 10.10 (64 bit....), running wine 1.2.2 (which is part of the repositories). I put the first CD in, open it up and run setup.exe and everything seems to be fine. Then, when the program asks me to insert the second CD, I get a permissions error. Wine is looking for the CD at

Code:
Z:\media\CIV4DISC2

which exists when I try to browse for it. I can also see this CIV4DISC2 on my desktop. But when I click OK, I get the following message

"Setup could not find a file on the specified path or disk. Please check that the proper disk is inserted or specify a new path"

The disk is fine, I installed it on Windows the other day. Any ideas how to fix this? It hasen't come up since the new Ubuntu b/c I've only installed WoW, which has just one DVD :-)