[Wine] Xfire Crashing

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 21:31:32 CST 2011

On 2/26/11 8:27 PM, 501st_alpha1 wrote:
> I used:
>
> Code:
> WINEPREFIX=/opt/AppData/Wine/Developmental/Xfire /opt/wine/wine-1.3.14/wine 'C:\Program Files\Xfire\Xfire.exe'>>  LOG.txt 2>&1
>

> LOG being the file that I used to get the previous logs.
>
> Although the first couple I used the same thing minus for everything to the right of>>, and just copied and pasted the terminal output directly.

Ok.  First thing change directories to where the program is located in
your directory structure.
Then invoke the program using the command line:

[code]

WINEPREFIX=/opt/AppData/Wine/Developmental/Xfire /opt/wine/wine-1.3.14/wine

/opt/wine/wine-1.3.14/wine Xfire.exe > log.txt 2>&1

[/code]

This may provide a larger logging file.

Also, are you seeing ANYTHING in the terminal window while running the
program?

James McKenzie