[Wine] Re: Current best AMD processor for running mainstream games?

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 27 08:27:49 CST 2011

I don't have one yet (but should sometime soon) but the newer Intel HD 3000 (Sandy Bridge) appears to be really good in performance for Intel.  it gets near the performance of the nvidia Geforce 320m, and I've had a few reports of people using it with Wineskin to play games that previously only nvidia and ATI cards could even run without crashing.  Maybe Intel will have some decent Linux drivers for this...