[Wine] Re: Wine doesn't detect my mounted iso

hernan84 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 27 13:31:00 CST 2011

This is weird. I successfully made wine to recognize my folder where the iso image is mounted but when I execute the madden08.exe file and click the Install option the error window appears up again saying "Please insert CD/DVD 1 in drive L:".

Inside .wine I have: "l: -> /home/hernan/Madden08//". I know this is OK because wine requested it to properly run the .exe file.

May this be something about the game?? I didn't find anything related. If it helps I mounted the iso file in this way:

Code:
sudo mount -t iso9660 -o loop /home/xxxx/.../vty-0100.iso /home/xxxx/.../Madden08/

The game is one disc only.