[Wine] Re: GDI and MSCMS Color Management Patch

evut wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 27 13:31:59 CST 2011

Hi TM, I get the stripes in Silkypix if Photoshop 7 is also installed, it is fine by itself.
 I deleted the files in c:/windows/system32/spool/drivers/color and made it read only like you suggested here http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=5666;forum=1;msg=58159 and the stripes are gone.

My question is, does this affect anything else (in Photoshop or Silkypix) or just fixes the stripes in Silkypix?

I have also downloaded the dlls files from here  http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/275963/dlls-tar-gz.html
- are they replacements for same files already in the Windows folder?

And do I need to worry about them if the deletion of the files from c:/windows/system32/spool/drivers/color seems to work?

Thank you for helping me!