No subject

Thu Feb 24 14:23:06 CST 2011

full screen anti aliasing I just needed to add the reg key

Multisampling=enable  (http://wiki.winehq.org/UsefulRegistryKeys)

Which I have done (its 100% in the correct area in the registry - I have also tried enabling with wine tricks)

This seems to have no effect as I still can't enable anti aliasing in game - i'm trying Civ5 btw...

How do I enable it ?

I have a 1GB Nvidia 450 GTS card - latest wine , latest nvidia driver..

I have one other question:-

- Civ5 used to require the install of Directx9 to get in (and steam) to install - the latest version I did not need to - should I just assume that it is better to not install directx9 seperately - I'm assuming that the newer version of wine have improved for I don;t have to bother..