[Wine] Re: Gateway (online game client) - login hangs

dahanso wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 2 11:22:55 CST 2011

This client carries the potential to bring with it several free-to-play online games.  I just don't know what to do, to make this thing work.. but I'd really like to make some sort of petition or at least a cry for help.  One of the games that relies upon this client is Ragnarok.  That has a ton of players.

Is anyone currently playing Ragnarok, using Gateway.. without any trouble?  Why can't I log in?!!  *SOBS*

Seriously though, any advice would be great.  My output remains the same.. I'm more interested in what others are experiencing at this point.