[Wine] Re: Can someone point mee in the right direction =?

Lord_ZealoN wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 3 05:10:18 CST 2011

Hi Davvvve,

I'm very interested in this topic.

What is the right method to get it working?

Right now, I have a Fedora 14 box, with Wine (1.3.9 AFAIR) installed from YUM. I installed Gecko.

Entropia is installed, and is in the pass of downloading content (6GB package).EU Loader works full, but I don't know if will works once content is downloaded. I would like to know If will works, to avoid to download this big package (with my connection will take 7 hours at least).

Cheers and thanks for your time.