[Wine] Re: Dragon Age dlc issues

wulfen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 3 19:20:03 CST 2011

Hey Folks, there is an easy answer here:

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/58/index/5109232/8#5246044

This works for me because I'm in an state where I've installed the DA:O Ultimate edition from Steam, which comes with all the expansion packs.

So, nothing additional needs to be downloaded, and everything "gels" because the add in packs now don't check for authorization.

Ugh, way too much in the guts of WINE for me to be happy with this solution but once I discovered what I did (below), I became convinced that I was on a red herring.

In any case, hope this helps some folks.

----

Notes:

So, I realized that AcceptEx and GetAcceptExSockaddr had been implemented in the trunk of wine (1.3.10), so I moved the TransmitFile code over there, and after a bit of poking figured out that TransmitFile is not even being called...  Possibly by the service, but I wasn't able to see any output after doing the net start...