[Wine] Re: Icons, Xrender, Flash, Firefox, how to resolve problems

xenginebuilder wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 4 00:42:10 CST 2011

Well, I answered my own question and solved the problem

> If Xrender works with one, then the other is "unable to load the Xrender library", how can I change this? Is there a symbolic link missing or broken?"

No, just a registry setting, changed a N to a Y and installed the flash update, and my Icons are back. Don't know why this was set, there is no registry entry for this in the new install I did.
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wine\X11 Driver] "ClientSideWithRender"="Y"