[Wine] Re: Microsoft Office and Wine

abestern wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 5 14:57:02 CST 2011

Thanks for the reminder;  I forgot about that.

I set the override for riched20 and powerpoint opens but has major issues.  The equation editor allows you to write an equation, but then it isn't displayed at all when you close the window.

Word also has some issue with the equation editor.  If you attempt to insert an equation, it hangs or crashes entirely.

There were a couple of packages that I didn't have when I configured/compiled.  Should I go back and try to get every single package and recompile wine?  How would I go about this?  Do I have to uninstall Office first, then uninstall wine?  Or can I just uninstall wine and that will take care of Office?