[Wine] Re: WoW crashes my microphone.

theShaggy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 7 06:40:51 CST 2011

To everyone responding to me at Spinics: I appreciate your help, but can you please come over here to the winehq.org forums and answer me?  I am not able to reply at whatever site it is that you're getting this from, and it seems a bit rude to the Winehq mods to have a one-sided conversation on the forum (not to mention that I have to do a Google search to find out if anyone replied).

You're the only ones on any of the forums I've posted in who have tried to help, so I'd really be happy if we could still talk.

To answer the most recent question: not a USB headset.  I have headphones with a microphone plugged in to the normal audio out/mic in jacks at the back of my computer.  I have a Realtek ALC880 on-board sound card that comes with HD audio, so I've got a 4.1 sound system plugged into the surround jacks.