[Wine] Anno 1404 Online - RAS support is not implemented!

TobiasKrais wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 7 11:08:29 CST 2011

Hi all,

I would like to play Anno 1404 online. I use Ubutu Lucid with wine 1.3.10. When Anno 1404 tries to log in, terminal gives the following error:
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsW (0x12066ab0,0x33f734,0x14662004),stub!
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsW RAS support is not implemented! Configure program to use LAN connection/winsock instead!
Can you help me to get the RAS Support working? Or can you give me any hints?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings, Tobias