[Wine] WoW crashes my microphone.

Jim Hall volunteer.jim at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 17:55:12 CST 2011

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 6:34 PM, theShaggy <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> Okay, good.  I was worried that I was being rude and all.  Thanks to all
> the list for following up with me, I hope we can figure this out.
>

> I'll give you the same info I gave my guild about voice. The safest way to
hear the game at the same time you're on voice is with a USB headset because
most sound cards don't deal with two or more outputs out of the box. Get a
cheap or borrowed USB headset and try it, then let us know what happened.
And, please, don't plug the headset in until after the comp boots all the
way.

Jim