[Wine] Free Youtube Converter doesn't work

chriissii wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 10 11:21:50 CST 2011

Hi everyone,

i've heard of wine a few days ago and i'm really surprised! Great Program.

Now my problem:

I'm using Wine 1.2.2 on Mac OS 10.6.5 and have installed the Free Youtube Converter by DVDVideosoft (Great Program, too). I've read an article in the AppDB that said, that it should work properly, but whenever I copy an URL into the frame, there is an error that sais: "The program cannot resolve this Link."

Does anybody have some idea what I do wrong?

Thanks a lot!

Greetings

Chris