[Wine] gstreamer on Mac OS X

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 10 12:37:04 CST 2011

doh123 <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

>Has anyone gotten this to work?

I'm getting the same error, but this is recent as 1.3.10 did not report this error.  I'll look and see if the files somehow were deleted.

>Configure always tells me the development files are not found for base plugins... maybe they need to be in a different location than I have them... I know this was true for gsm which I finally got working after having to manually make dylibs and subfolders in my includes...
>
>I have installed, with development files...
Did you build for 32 bit rather than the default 64?

I noticed that you said you have the 32 bit plugins, but I'm under the impression more is needed than that.

James McKenzie