[Wine] Re: gstreamer on Mac OS X

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 10 18:40:36 CST 2011

i downloaded gstreamer, and gst-plugin-base and compiled them 32 bit manually.

I have the gstreamer-0.10 folder in my normal includes folder (where Wine is pulling everything else)  it has the gst subfolder and all the normal things in there... i also have a symlink in includes called gst that links to the gst folder under gstreamer-0.10

I have all the gstreamer and gst dylibs in the normal lib folder where its picking everything else up for Wine... and a gstreamer-0.10 folder in lib there that has all the .la and .so files in it.

it still always says that the plug 32 bit dev files are not found....