[Wine] Re: Free Youtube Converter doesn't work

chriissii wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 11 01:56:13 CST 2011

Hi

Thanks for your answers.

I'm new to Wine, where can I find my terminal output? I'm not handling the program through the terminal, I'm doing it "normally" like other applications.

I also can't find the Folders where the Wine-Programs were installed, even my Finder can't find them.

Downloadhelper is ok, thanks, but I only want to download the Audio-Track of Videos, and the FreeYoutubeConverter has a lot of settings and a really easy way to handle.

Thanks again and Greetings

Chris