[Wine] wineserver listening port 2001

florianhd wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 11 16:20:44 CST 2011

Hello,

I'm running wine for 2 windows programs under ubuntu and it is working quite well.
But now I need the port 2001 open for an application (and I'm not able to switch this port as the application does not allow it  :( ).
As I see in netstat -ap the wineserver is listening to this port 2001. (tcp        0      0 *:2001                  *:*                     LISTEN      18917/wineserver)

Is there a way to
a) switch this port of wineserver from 2001 to something else or
b) is it possible to bind wineserver only for one of my 2 network interfaces to 2001 so leaving this port open for the second interface?
c) solve this problem with something I cannot imagine at the moment?

thanks a lot,

 florian