[Wine] Re: SoF3 nealry completly white with latest GIT

Quix0r wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 13 01:17:01 CST 2011

Digged with a hex editior into the sof3.exe file and didn't find any references to d3dx_xx.dll files, so I continued my search in CloakNTEngine.dll and found them:

(d3d9.dll) <-- I didn't added this one
d3dx9_32.dll

My favorite (and trusted) place is www.dll-files.com because of simple and ease download, no registration is required there for downloading just some kilo bytes. But be aware of the tracker pixels!

If I remove or rename the d3dx9_32.dll to e.g. d3dx9_32.dl the all white graphics are back. So I fill out a bug report as requested.

One question here:
The simple debug.log is maybe a good start to add it to the report, but what logfiles do you need else?

off-topic but still with same app:
With latest GIT update (one before the mouse worked) I have trouble with the mouse. When the application is started, the cursor hops to the right border of my screen and I'm only able to move the mouse cursor up and down, with native DLL and with Wine libs. So the last commit did mess something up there.