[Wine] Re: SoF3 nealry completly white with latest GIT

Quix0r wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 13 03:53:51 CST 2011

I have some Platinum level here [1] (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=16779) from other users where I have now doubts that it is really platinum (they may have used native DLLs or winetricks without noticing it). I have already mailed them and asked them both, if they really have used built-in Wine DLLs or maybe some DLL overrides. I hope they reply back soon, so appdb reflects better and correcter the state of Wine.

If they don't reply back, what should I do? Changing test data is not such a good idea, or just the level? Alternatively I can delete their test data and next time watch out more (lesser trusting them, but asking them having used any native Windows DLLs).