[Wine] ATI 5770 and Wow (low )

mufinillo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 14 01:51:22 CST 2011

Hello plp,

I? triying to play wow with a ati 5770 and is imposible to do it (in medium -high grapihcs). Does anyone how to play in a good graphics?
I have delete my ~wine, re-instaling last version, winetricks, I have disabled GLSL, etc I have triying to play in directx11 and the results are the same I cant play in medium-high quality. I use amd drivers with 3d acelaration. If anyone have any sugestion will be really appreciate.

Also my Pc is a e8400->3,6ghz-ati 5770 and i can play in windows in ultra with shadows.

thanks