[Wine] Re: Wave audio problem

milasudril wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 16 03:49:06 CST 2011

vitamin wrote:

> milasudril wrote:
> > It looks like it finds the UA-25, which is the one that has speakers, but nothing more. Is it a but or is it something in my configuration of ALSA?
>
> That's correct. Default configuration only scans first card. You can change that via registry:
>
> Code:
> [HKCU\Software\Wine\Alsa Driver]
> "AutoScanDevices"="yes"

Thanks. Now the list is more complete. I added a display of the WAVE_MAPPER device.

WAVE_MAPPER is

Device ff:1 driver version 3.50 (Wine wave out mapper)

dwFormats=fffff

wChannels=2

dwSupport=12

Other devices

Device 2:68 driver version 1.0 (CA0106)

dwFormats=fffff

wChannels=10000

dwSupport=96

Device 2:68 driver version 1.0 (CA0106)

dwFormats=fffff

wChannels=10000

dwSupport=96

Device 2:68 driver version 1.0 (CA0106)

dwFormats=fffff

wChannels=10000

dwSupport=96

Device 2:68 driver version 1.0 (CA0106)

dwFormats=fffff

wChannels=10000

dwSupport=96

Device 2:68 driver version 1.0 (USB Audio)

dwFormats=fffff

wChannels=10000

dwSupport=96

But which one is the WAVE_MAPPER. I want it to be the last one.