[Wine] Re: Winelib Calling POSIX function from Windows application

milasudril wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 16 12:13:51 CST 2011

So I write a .spec file and compile it into a .o using

Code:
winebuild -E foo.dll.spec -o foo.dll.s --dll foo.o

foo.o was created from foo.c using winegcc. This generates a piece of assembly for me. Then I run

Code:
as -o foo.dll.o foo.dll.s

to create object code.

I also have a foo.dll.so which is created from foo.o in the makefile created by winemaker.

It works to LoadLibrary("foo.dll.so") but I can not GetProcAddress (I guess the function has not been exported since the makefile does not even use the .spec file. How do I put it all together?