[Wine] Re: Flickr Uploader Unable to Read From SD Card

jamiekitson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 16 14:45:56 CST 2011

> You sure mount options didn't change?

Pretty sure, it's only noauto,user and I've been trying fully manual mounting too.

> Do you have your SD card mapped to a drive in winecfg?

No, I don't think I ever have. I often access it using a link from my home directory.

> What does the terminal say?

err:virtual:map_file_into_view failed to set 00000005 protection on file map, noexec filesystem?
err:virtual:NtMapViewOfSection map_file_into_view 0x880000 ff000 000000000 failed

Thanks for your help.