[Wine] Re: ATI 5770 and Wow (low )

mufinillo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 17 02:27:15 CST 2011

Thanks for your answers and sorry for my bad english, the point is I can open wow in directx or opengl I havent any problem with that, but since last expansion it doesnt work good and i have trying in directx (I can open directx11 with wine) the results are the same in directx-opengl and I think there are ati drivers becouse I know people with nvidia is playing rigth now very good in directx (wine) my question is, does anyone how playing with this card get good graphics rigth now in wow?

Thanks a lot