[Wine] Runes of magic problems

Asrean wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 18 09:36:30 CST 2011

I've been trying to get runes of magic running for a few days now. I have only managed to reach the patcher once and that was after the install when I chose to run it. I have installed winetricks and the three packages that are required for runes of magic to run. I have tried reinstalling wine and runes of magic neither of which have helped. I used to get allot of errors but after updating my nvidia drivers and reinstalling wine etc I only get one error.

Code:
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33a428,0x00000000), stub!

I would really appreciate any help you could give me.