[Wine] Re: "Problem installing wine"

snejjj wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 19 07:54:28 CST 2011

just a question: are you using "red hat 5.4" or are you using "red hat enterprise linux 5.4"?
If you're using the former, I'd recommend to upgrade to a newer version/distribution, then the problem will probably go away.
If you're using "red hat enterprise linux 5.4", you've probably bought it, so there should be technical support provided by Red Hat Enterprise, ask them.

I hope by highlighting parts of my text, you'll finally get it, that you should ask your distribution's support for this.