[Wine] Problems with managing layers

elaventurero wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 19 16:48:34 CST 2011

Hi to everyone!!! First of all, I've no idea about language programming. and may be I have same error with my english grammar, because I'm Spanish. So, if anyone don't understand what I want to say, please don't make a doubt asking me. Ok?? Well, get start now!

I love Ubuntu. But the disadvantage of this great SO are it haven't good programs as Window's programs. For example, I was looking for a good CAD program as AutoCad, but I found SketchUp of Google, as you know, it's available only for windows. I Installed wine to probe and then I installed SketchUp. In my first run, this aplication told me that it couldn't found Open GL or something like. It was fixed successfully reading in wiki wine solutions.

Well, all run perfectly, but the PROBLEM is that when I open a project that have many layers, I can't manage the layer, that is to say, to select in what layer I want to work, because, despite having layers created before, the selection layer box don't show the other layers created.
How can I fix this problem? Have I change regedit code? What do I have to do?

Thanks to all help me.
PD: May be is a silliness, but my project was created in Windows firstly, perhaps the failure is changing to Ubuntu. I don't know.

I hope you can help me.