[Wine] The Big Bang Theory is a good way to become the new "friends

nicecaty wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 19 23:46:37 CST 2011

" The Big Bang Theory  DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/the-big-bang-theory-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html) is a good way to become the new ""friends"" I mean rating and the media. Yo, I like it because it's a joke and geek fandom with. Chemistry, in particular, between Sheldon and Penny Leonard is another reason to watch. This week the first season  Cold Case  DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/cold-case-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html)of Penny learns that Sheldon has a girlfriend and never been on a date. Not knowing when to stop talking, finally accompanying Sheldon date. The game was very funny.Howard has his moments this week, he has his hands on a robotic hand made the space station, but knowing the mind Wolowitz together, you will have no trouble imagining his use. That scene  Csi: miami DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/csi-miami-seasons-1-8-dvd-boxset.html) with him in the hospital with Rajesh and Leonard was another highlight of the first.In general, it was a sharp and funny first season, which promises more of the same geek beautiful animation we've come to expect from the Big Bang theory.Next week, Sheldon realizes  Two And The Half Men DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/two-and-a-half-men-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html) that he will not live long enough to be transferred to a computer when it dies ...We will be in the new sense of the comedy band that meet on campus. The episode title is ""The acquisition Excelsior"", the details of this episode is just below, in line with the video episode and preview one of those His The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode 16 makes this something look really forward to see, see The Big Bang Theory S03E16,  Law And Order DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/law-and-order-special-victims-unit-seasons-1-11-dvd-boxset.html) and so this on top of the Big Bang theory of Monday will be on.

"