[Wine] My favorite show was Two and a Half Men

nicecaty wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 19 23:47:58 CST 2011

"Last season, CBS thought it had a poster of the nearly perfect on Monday night. I liked all the shows (including ""Yes, sir""), except for ""Still Standing."" My favorite was ""The King of Queens"" good. When CBS made its initial presentation in May, I was disappointed to learn that moving ""King"" on Wednesday to make way for a new show called "" Two And The Half Men DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/two-and-a-half-men-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html)."" I thought the title was silly and was convinced that I would hate the show. This changed when I finally saw it.Charlie Harper (Charlie Sheen) is an irresponsible playboy bachelor, who lives in the cool Malibu beach house. He is a jingle writer,  Law And Order DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/law-and-order-special-victims-unit-seasons-1-11-dvd-boxset.html) and apparently he is a great success (she claims written on ""Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.) Lives alone and loves to sleep with a different woman every night. All this changes when his nervous about a chiropractor brother Alan (Jon Cryer), who is facing a divorce, and Alan's 10-year-old son Jake (Angus T. Jones)  Csi: miami DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/csi-miami-seasons-1-8-dvd-boxset.html) comes to stay with him. Alan's wife, Judith (Marin Hinkle), kicked him after twelve years of marriage, because he is so tough and hard (he always does ""and what is not"" lists and is a blasphemy vessel Jake), and partly because he thinks he might be gay. Charlie and  The Big Bang Theory  DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/the-big-bang-theory-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html) Alan for monitor the mother, Evelyn (Holland Taylor), Charlie thinks it is a ""bitter disappointment"" and that Alan was the one who messed up his ability to see her grandson.Rose (Melanie Lynskey) is a woman that Charlie used to go out, and her obsession with her does not allow her to leave him alone. Charlie discovers  Cold Case  DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/cold-case-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html) that she loves her nephew, even if it is a ""child"" as a person, not the best it can Jake and Alan.

"