[Wine] Characters don't appear in Perfect World International

iceTwy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 20 12:09:12 CST 2011

I've recently downloaded Perfect World International (free2play MMORPG) after checking whether it was able to run with Wine, and apparently, it is: http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=6191. It installed normally, but when I tried to create a character, nothing appeared. I still decided to go on, created the character randomly, and once really ingame, the NPC don't appear either.

I've installed DirectX with winetricks, but it didn't help. Any solution, please?