[Wine] Re: RtCW: GLW_StartOpenGL() issue

SiRGadaBout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 21 17:51:20 CST 2011

OK, I downloaded OpenGL ExtensionsViewer, and expanded all the "supported" sub-lists.  Then I opened regedit in wine, navigated to HKCU/Software/wine and created a new key,"OpenGL."  Within this Key I created a new String Value (REG_SZ) called "DisabledExtensions."  I right-clicked this new String Value and chose Modify.  In the available entry field I then entered every OpenGL extension listed by OpenGL Extensions Viewer as being "Supported," and which was part of OpenGL 1.5 or older.  I separated them with a single space.  This amounted to 42 separate, space-separated values.

I closed regedit.  I ran wine WolfSP.exe.  Unfortunately, I still receive the same error :(

Have I made a mistake somewhere?

Regards,

S.