[Wine] Re: RtCW: GLW_StartOpenGL() issue

SiRGadaBout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 22 11:55:37 CST 2011

It appears, then, that I haven't implemented the Registry change correctly then, as no such code appears in the Terminal :(

The problem is, I've no information as to how to create this particular registry entry.  My options, after right-clicking in the OpenGL Key window, are to create a new String value, Binary value, DWORD value or Multi String value---which is it?  It doesn't appear to be Binary or DWORD as they appear to only accept numerals as input.  If it's Multi String Value, do I hit enter after creating each GL_ value or simply leave a space as advised in the wiki?