[Wine] Re: Runes of Magic ClientUpdate.exe crash???

Astrauk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 22 15:57:15 CST 2011

Ok I deleted wine, and reinstalled the latest version, then used winetricks to install vcrun2005 ie6 and winitricks.  I ran the installer and got up to the part where it's starting the clientupdate.exe right before it comes up and then it crashed and a box came up and gave the error "The program ClientUpdate.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvienience".  This is what happened in the Terminal

Code:

Astrauks-MacBook-Pro:RoM install files Astrauk$ Wine cannot find the FreeType font library.  To enable Wine to
use TrueType fonts please install a version of FreeType greater than
or equal to 2.0.5.
http://www.freetype.org
Wine cannot find the FreeType font library.  To enable Wine to
use TrueType fonts please install a version of FreeType greater than
or equal to 2.0.5.
http://www.freetype.org
HTTP/1.1 200 OK