[Wine] New problem with the mouse...

Mr2peu wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 23 03:19:16 CST 2011

Hi guys,,,I'm again here with another problem...from what I read in winehq test and other site,etc this problem was found in many games.

"Nothing, but mouse can leave mouse window and it is really annoying." <- this is the problem [Crying or Very sad] .

The game works wonderful, full screen, shadows, efects, all the game features...but the mouse fly away...

I've tryed the registery Mouseover...( i forgot the entire name ), it's woring but blocking the mouse in the center of the window...( don't tell me about winecfg because i try everything from there,,,check,,uncheck,,etc )

The game is: Harry Potter 3 ( prisoner of azkaban ).
My english isn't very good so...if you don't understand please reply "make a video" and i'll do it :D...