[Wine] Some troubles with app under Wine: Sybase PD12 and MS VC 6.0

smooky wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 23 15:32:13 CST 2011

Hi guys, I'm a new user of Wine but I like Wine, nice program.

I have some troubles with running app under Wine with follow:
1. Installed MS VC 6.0 was successful but then displayed message box with error to register rpc*.dll's. I reinstalled and get error box again but with another error with register odbc*.dll's. So in every installation different error. What's wrong?

2. Ok, I was installed Sybase Power Designer 12 under Wine successful and run it. All were okay. But there were some disadvantages:
 - I can't move toolbars in main app window, and
 - On modal dialog box when I do open a listbox control there list was a black box, otherwise list items are blacked.

Thanks,
Smooky