[Wine] Online shopping era

gandy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 24 00:13:00 CST 2011

Nowadays more and more people like shopping online. It is very common in developed & developing countries. Online shopping era has already come. In this internet period, there are uncountable online shops. I like online shopping very much. It is very easy to purchase from other countries, even it is on the other side of earth.

But there come up many problems too. One big problem is you don’t know which shops are trustworthy. For this problem, people build up the Amazon and Ebay platforms. These kinds of platforms help a lot. Except the platforms there are more and more professional company online shops. They offer good service & products.

Recently there is a online shop called pickcheapuggboots.com seems an example. Many guys said it is a good online shop. When I visit the shop I feel it is so so. I don’t know why so many people like the shop so much.