[Wine] Unable to run Dungeons And Dragons Online.

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Mon Jan 24 12:25:00 CST 2011

On 01/24/2011 09:39 AM, bigal wrote:
> Jet8225 wrote:
>> I ran the installer on a windows computer then copied the downloaded file to my computer and installed it with wine.

Move the installer itself to the linux box and right click on it, choose
the option that is either run with Wine or open with Wine (sorry, I
don't remember the exact wording). Most games with the little installer
programs that grab the files from online need to do the entire set up
process through wine in order for things to land in their correct place.

D&DO is a Turbine game so you may need to see if there is something
similar to the PyLOTRO launcher program used for Lord of the Rings
Online (also a Turbine game). The wine appdb and/or google may know more
about that.