[Wine] Can Office 2007 be updated in Wine?

slipwine wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 24 18:52:20 CST 2011

Hello,

I have searched online, the faq's and forums but didn't find any answers so hopefully someone in here can help me :) . I have installed Wine 1.3.10 and MS Office 2007 in Fedora 14, both of which installed and ran fine without any problems. When i try to update the Office programs they crash and they cannot be updated. Is there a way to update the MS Office suite within Wine, and if so, how do i go about doing it? Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide.