[Wine] Re: Black Ops and Use GLSL disable

_Exivion wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 24 23:38:39 CST 2011

So how would I get it to use shader mode 3.0?

On the wrapper I'm using it says system requirements are 2.4 Ghz and Nvidia with 256 vram. And other people have reported to get the framerate cleaned up with the use glsl disabled command with a mid 2010 2.4 ghz MBP using the same card if not a worse one, if it's truly that I need a new card then so be it, but can you atleast tell me how to get it running with Use GLSL disabled? Thanks in advance.