[Wine] Re: Borland Quatro Pro 5.0 for Windows help

davidstoll wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 25 21:01:46 CST 2011

Thanks, but I don't have 3.1.  I'd really like to know if there is a settings change that I can make to help my issue.  Wine runs firefox windows version....I am surprised it can't run a much more simple (and older) program.

I really don't want to use windows any more, it's just too frustrating.  My little netbook wouldn't even really run a VM of XP while also running Ubuntu...even if I had a license to use anyway.

I would still appreciate any help to get it running with Wine.