[Wine] What’s what

gandy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 26 01:05:47 CST 2011

It is fashion, warm, comfortable. No need my recommendation it is already famous. It comes from Australia but almost made in China.
Not only common people like it, but the super stars. It has many kinds of stytle especially for lady design. One thing people hate it is getting dirty easily. But people usually put shoe polish on them to keep it clean. Click HERE (http://www.pickcheapuggboots.com) you will see one of them will match you. The pink one is what I like.