[Wine] Re: problem launching PC400 (campbell scientific) with wine

maxlitt wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 26 07:43:23 CST 2011

Thanks for this quick answer

actually i've tried with PC208W (should be a little upgrade of PC200W)
and it works fine (didn't try the "help"), it recognizes me my com port as well.

i managed to configure the serial  (wich work for me with a usb to serial cable) using a few command lines in the terminal so if you want help we can have a look

i use version 1.2.2 of wine, i'll try the upgrade, and if it doesn't work, i'lll come back here...