[Wine] Re: Stumped with winetricks and source code

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 26 09:54:38 CST 2011

James Mckenzie wrote:
> doh123 <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>

> > just install winetricks manually...
> >

> Does Wineskin have a method to check and update winetricks?
>
> If not, that might be something to look into.
>
> James McKenzie

off topic of this thread (Wineskin wasn't being used)...

but yes it does have an update button, and I have the GUI fixed to use the new Winetricks-alpha for the next (and hopefully last) release candidate for 2.0... i just wish they'd hurry up and make the alpha the main, it is a lot better... but I don't want to have to code in the updater to worry about if its getting the old format or the new... I'm lazy like that... :-)