[Wine] Ugg boots for summer?

gandy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 27 03:31:45 CST 2011

Today I saw a forum topic about “ can we wear ugg boots in summer?” When I first saw the topic, I felt curious.

As I know ugg boots are thick and warm. How can we wear the boots in summer? Is it the new design for the summer season? I visit many useful ugg boots webshops, such as www.pickcheapuggboots.com, none of them have this summer ugg boots.

But when I visit the site she left, I saw the little boat shoe she said ugg boots. I doubt if it is the real ugg boots. Does anyone see some website about summer ugg boots? Im curious.