[Wine] Re: RtCW: GLW_StartOpenGL() issue

SiRGadaBout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 27 12:23:25 CST 2011

Hmm, OK dimesio, after reading through other threads that it turned out you'd responded to I surmise you're not a troll, so apologies.  However, your response was both terse and lacking evidence of awareness of my prior posts, so I think it was a fair initial assumption.

I detailed in my 3rd response the steps I took to implement the registry entry required to disable certain OpenGL extensions.  So far as I am aware I followed all the instructions available on the page you link to. The instructions are somewhat lacking in specifics, hence my subsequent response that I was unsure exactly how to implement this modification and my request for further info.

Is there something on the page you link to that I'm overlooking?  I have had a further look and don't believe there's anything relevant I've missed.