[Wine] Wine crash

Polaris84 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 27 22:19:21 CST 2011

I have recently patched and compiled my first version of wine. I found the patches per instructions listed on the game's AppDB page and read in Bugzilla that the patches were confirmed to work on (1.3.11 most current). After configuring and installing this version of wine, installing and running the game, I get a crash that has not happened before now when running the same game on 1.3.12 when port installed. My question is, is this a dependencies problem? Seeing as all libs are installed during a port install, is there a way to install all dependencies to a DIY build? I noticed that port install puts everything into the opt/ dir and a source install into usr/.