[Wine] Runes of Magic ClientUpdate.exe crash???

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 28 13:10:13 CST 2011

Astrauk <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
(Reply-to broken by Earthlink's web mail.  Complain to Earthlink, not me, I have.)

>Ok so it worked almost perfectly, I got past the "version is different from server" message but I ran into a different
>one, it said "Lost connection please turn off your firewall" something like that, but I don't have a firewall running, and
>on the pc I installed it on it worked perfectly.  I would post everything from the terminal but most of it seems
>irrelevant, the only thing that seems relevant was this one line, does anyone know what it means and how to fix it?

Don't EVER assume that something in the log file is not needed.  Please post the ENTIRE output to a site like pastebin.com (Ubuntu has its own pastebin site as well) and then post the URL here so others can look at the output file.

>Code:
>fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsA RAS support is not implemented! Configure program to use LAN connection/winsock instead!

This should not be causing any problems with communications.

James McKenzie